- One has an opportunity to cultivate savings culture and continuously save without interruptions.
- We have affordable credit products through ones deposits with low interest rates.
- We facilitate different education seminars based on members needs.
- Insurance Benefits
- Inpatient cover of up to Ksh 150,000 per year – One must have been an active member and has fully paid up the share capital (4,000kes) for the last six (6) months to qualify. Inpatient covers inclusive of children below 18years who are members of Huruma Junior account at no cost.
- Maternity cover of up to Ksh 20,000 – One must have been an active member for least two (2) years to qualify.
- Bursary fund of Ksh 25,000 per child per term – This is for secondary education for Huruma junior holders who have been active members for the last two (2) years prior to application.
- Last expense cover of Ksh 100,000 – Must be a share holder unless death caused by an accident. This is paid to the next of kin upon the presentation of death notification documents to the office.
- Attractive dividend on one’s savings at the end of every financial year.
- One is able to acquire land on installments to a maximum of three (3) years.
- Collaterals on motor vehicles can be used as security on loan application 80% of the loan value on motor vehicle not more than 10 years. Active account 1 year.
- Guarantors’ incentives
- Entitlements to an optional life cover of one million shillings with illness cover of up to kes 300,000 upon annual premium payment. Currently the annual premium is kes 7,500
- Above all you will be served by competent staff members and Board of Directors who are always ready to listen to you.
- Mzalendo bora – Enjoy free medical cover of kes 100,000
- This covers all children 0-18 years. All elderly from the age of 75 years and above who have been Sacco members for 5 years with a maximum last expense of kes. 100,000
- Admission of elderly is restricted to 70 years and below.
This is for any person aged 18yrs and above of any nationality
To open an account you need
- An ID copy and one passport size photo
- Application fee and By laws Ksh 1,500
- Minimum Share Capital of Ksh 4,000 (200 shares) and a maximum of Ksh 20,000 (1,000 shares).
- Minimum monthly deposit of Ksh 800
- Membership card /visa card Ksh 1,000
- Insurance fund of Ksh 250 per month inclusive of dependants under Huruma Junior Account.
- Maintenance fee of Ksh 50 per month
Huruma Junior Account
- This is for Persons under the age of 18 years of any nationality whose parent/guardian is a member of Verona Huruma Sacco
To open an account you require
- Identification documents e.g. Birth certificate, Baptismal card or Birth notification
- Application fee kes. 700
- One passport size photo
- Minimum monthly contribution of kes. 250
- Membership card is kes. 200
- Maintenance fee of kes.50 per month.
Corporate / Chama Membership
This is for Registered, unregistered welfare associations and self help groups
- Minimum share capital of Ksh 4,000 (200 shares) and a maximum of Ksh 20,000 (1,000 shares)
- Application fee and by laws Ksh 2,500
- Minimum monthly deposit of Ksh 2,000
- Membership card Ksh 200
- ID copies and one passport size photo of each official
- Recent minutes confirming election of the officials and agreement to pen an account with us
- List of all members, contacts and id numbers
- Formation guide lines/ constitution
- Maintenance fee of Ksh 50 per month
About VH Sacco
Verona Huruma Sacco started in 1994 as a self help group which was one of its kind in the Archdiocese of Nairobi, under the guardianship of then Diocesan Development office of the Archdiocese of Nairobi.
Physical Address: Holy Trinity Kariobangi Catholic Parish, Kamunde road, off outering road,
Tel: +254 724 933 760, +254 719 577 339
Physical Address: Caxton house, Standard street ,opposite Bruce House
Tel: +254 727 411269
- Mon : Fri 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM
- Saturday: 8.00 AM – 1.00 PM